Are Videos Really Free?
Videos provided free of charge. But they're hardly free.
All resources on this site are the result of considerable effort on the part of the site's owner and on the part of authors. In fact, you might be surprised to learn that each MINUTE of video on this site typically represents at least an hour's worth of work (including the time it takes to plan, 'shoot', edit, and produce each video).
Authors and presentors on SSV are compensated through ad revenues generated on the site and by video sponsorships. As such, videos and resources on SSV really aren't free.
By using SSV's videos and other resources you are helping make them possible - as long as you're accessing these resources on SQLServerVideos.com. If you're not, then SSV isn't generating ad impressions, and the authors and creators of the content you are using aren't getting compensated.
Copyrighted materials provided on SSV are therefore governed by a set of terms for use - which strictly limit distribution rights at the sole discretion of SQLServerVideos.com.
Redistribution is prohibited.
Redistribution of videos via any of the following means is prohibited:
- WebServer/HTTP, FTP, Email,
- YouTube and similar sites,
- BitTorrent and other P2P technologies,
- CD/DVD, Portable Hard-Drive, etc.
All Rights Reserved
All rights are reserved.
- SQLServerVideos' Parent Company, OverAchiever Productions, reserves all intellectual rights associated with this site and its content.
- OverAchiever Production reserves the right to prosecute or litigate copyright/DMCA violations.
- As the copyright owner, OverAchiever Productions will request DMCA/copyright-violation information (from Google, YouTube, etc.) about anyone that posts copyrighted SSV content to a video distribution site.